Friday, December 03, 2010

Tweet

If I was on twitter, you would receive thousands of fascintating twits from me every year. They wouldn't be quality twits, but they'd be mine. And you'd be reading them.

  • I need 10 cc's of Holiday Cheer. Stat!
  • Achieved. Just heard Run DMC's "Christmas in Hollis" on the radio.
  • Then I heard "Jingle Bells" by barking dogs, really.
  • "The Twelve Days of Consumerism" #songsyouwon'thearthisyear
  • "Baby, It's La Nina-Induced Cold Outside" #songsyouwon'thearthisyear
  • "O, Come All Ye Secular Humanists" #songsyouwon'thearthisyear
  • "We Three Kings of {redacted ethnicity for PC reasons} Are" #songsyouwon'thearthisyear
  • "O Little Town of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania" #songsyouwon'thearthisyear
  • "Hark, the Harold & Kumar Angels Sing" #songsyouwon'thearthisyear
  • With Taylor Swift, The Cast of Glee, and Wham! I have had enough of "Last Christmas" already, and it's only the 3rd of December.
  • "All I Want for Christmas is a Good Night's Sleep" #songsyouwon'thearthisyear

Feel free to join in...in the comments...since I'm not on twitter. Feel free to make up your own song titles for the Dysfunctional Family Christmas Album.

PS - To Cloud- not the same university. Yes, I went in Chicago, but the other one. I went to the one in the Big Ten.

2 comments:

  1. "All I want for Christmas is some Fu@*ing peace"
    "All I want for Christmas is you...to go away"
    "Do you hear what I hear (the hymnn of the schizophrenics)"
    "Feliz navidad" the Arizona remix
    "god rest ye, gentlewomen"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Angels I have heard while high" (pot smoker's remix)

    ReplyDelete