- A piece of notebook paper saying "Fighting off cancer" and then the paper is pulled down and you see a 6-month old baby with a huge scar on his back crawling away
- A man and woman on the front porch or a middle-America house. Her paper says Will Miss You. His says Miss U More. He is in uniform. She kisses him.
- Three index cards that are being held up by a woman whose face you cannot see...just her hands. They read: My Rapist Jailed!!!! and then the hands give two thumbs up.
- A girl with glittering nailpolish and lots of rubber bracelets on writing in a notebook My Mom Survived and a little pink ribbon
- A photo frame on the mantel and the words, I miss you.
- A cat and dog kissing and playing and the words Love Is Blind
- A picture of twins and Worth The Wait
- A big pregnant belly with the words Dream Come True written on it (in marker, not stretch marks)
- A mom and son with signs reading "Adopting from China" and "Waiting for Sister"
And then you can write your Three Little Words on their website. These are some:
- Love Conquers All
- Please Parent, Britney
- Embryo Transfer 10/21 (ed: and good luck to you)
I'm not supposed to be this emotional. I swear, the only time I ever cried from that damn coffee commercial was when I was pregnant. I mean, Peter came home and surprised his mother. I don't know why she's so shocked. He's been doing it every year since 1982!