Monday, June 28, 2010

Super

If I had a super-power (and I'm not saying I don't because, you know, superheroes have to keep their identities secret) it would be to load the dishwasher freakishly full of dishes and still have them come out clean.

We should have a contest to decide what my superheroine name would be with this power. Maytag Mom. Bosch Beauty. SarcasticHero.

++++

You know what else is super (or, you know, not)? Mr. Long-Suffering spiked a 104-degree fever and they are testing him for Lyme Disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. I kind of hope it's RMSF (as opposed to Lyme Disease if he must have one of those) because the name just sounds so dang exotic. Supposedly, it's endemic in the ticks of Missouri (Mr. L-S did find a tick on himself when we were in the woods at the Science Museum in Camdenton).

No comments:

Post a Comment