Thursday, May 26, 2011

Five

Nov. 11, 2001 I was 25. We're newlyweds.  We'd married just 2 months earlier, right before 9/11.   Check out my husband's giant glasses.




12/29/2002 (26 now. It was windy this day.  And I had a giant pimple on my forehead that lasted from 12/2002 to 2/2003. It was horrible.)




Nov. 30, 2003, same hat, same coats (As a matter of note, I am still using that same hat and we're both still wearing those same winter coats.  We're a thrifty people.)

12/12/2004 I was pregnant with Chuckles and we took a babymoon to Las Vegas, so NO COATS in December.  Woo Woo.


Last weekend.  5/24/2011  There is a lighthouse just over my hand.  New camera.  Once kids arrived on the scene, the photos of the husband and wife (alone, together take by the husband's outstretched arm) decreased in frequency.  I convinced my husband to shave his beard a few weeks ago.  I hadn't seen his face since 1999.  The beard had gone mostly grey and I thought I might like this clean-shaven look.  I was wrong.  I'm ready for him to grow it back.  It's too hard to kiss a man without a beard.  Also, the pimple on my forehead is back.  With a vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment