Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Fever

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging.  I've had this fever.  It's been very distracting.  I keep thinking about it.  I think it will go away and it does for a couple of days, then BAM it's back in full force.  I'll go a few days without any symptoms, then BAM fever.

I'll be driving in the car, and then BAM fever hits and I get all woozy and disoriented.
I'll be sitting watching M*A*S*H (which is not really all that funny) and then BAM fever hits and I get all weepy and sweaty.
I'll be preparing to go out running (and somehow only making it out 1 in 5 times, thanks winter that never ends), and then BAM fever hits and I wind up crying in the shower.
I'll be sleeping soundly (thanks, kids - love you), have a bad dream, and wake up panting with my fever.
I'll be hosting Easter (or a 6th birthday party...by the way, how did that happen), loading the dishwasher, someone will ask me a question and I'll absentmindedly answer truthfully that her outfit doesn't match and then BAM fever.

As I said, it's been distracting. 

So, I took my temperature, and it said 97.3F.  Then I took it the next day:  96.8F.  The next 98.1. Then, I figured it out and made a doctor's appointment.  So, next week I am going on Tuesday to have my mirena removed.  I'm going to kick this baby fever even if it means I have to have another baby.  So, if I had a status update to give you, I would tell you that I am, uhhh, stupid and lucky and hopeful.  That is all.  Moving on.  Nothing to see here.

1 comment: