Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What have I done?

I just sent my resume out for a job.

Let's say two jobs ago I was an ABC Manager of the X Department for the Q Company. Well, out on monster, there has been an ad for an ABC Manager of the X Department for the Secret Company. So, I sent my resume out. We'll see how that goes over. If Secret company is who I think it is, I don't want the job (a farther, but easier drive than my last job), but if I am wrong, maybe it would be OK.

Need to network, but the last time I called someone was that post a couple down, and that wasn't so great.

You know, I feel like I should say something about the Virginia Tech thing, but I can't. Very tragic, yes. But I have nothing to say. Selfishly, I am glad I wasn't there and that my family is OK. I feel bad for all involved. Very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment