Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Sights of the Season

Hi. My name is Bobo and my mother dresses me funny.
From my head to my toes, she dresses me funny. I will so get even with her later.
But I am cute.

And this is a picture that could have been good if Bobo had been into the baby photo shoot, which he was not.
Nasty elves at work...
Look, it must be Italian. It's Fragile (pronounced frah-gee-lay)...

Gratuitous Santa photo. Note children not screaming, so that's good. One chld is sleeping and that is just fine with me.
I told you I was going to the 25th anniversary of A Christmas Story at the Indiana Welcome Center. I went. The Santa was nice but the kids did dismount via red twisty slide (only one of my kids did the slide and he would not wait for me to get my camera out).

No comments:

Post a Comment