Sunday, April 06, 2008

BONE

As in, bone tired. I put Chuckles down for his nap (by telling him to go lay down and take a nap, kissing him, and leaving the room....whose child is this?) and then I went to lay in my bed to wait for him to come out, and I guess he never did, because the next thing I remember is that it's well over an hour later and there is drool running down the side of my face. Attractive and relaxing.

Mr. Long-Suffering (who, if you eat your vegetables, you will grow up to tbe big and strong like) has moved away from boring powerpoint presentations on to practice problems and tests. So, the computer is free. He asked me to look at one of the problems for him and said "Integrate this!" and I was like, uhm, maybe I could figure out how to integrate something with a gun to my head, but no thanks. The memory is shot. It's been what? 14 years since I took calculus.

This is our first spring with Lisa the Escape Artist cat who cannot figure out how to telelport through the glass to get the bird, but oh, how she tries!

I took Chuckles to a farm on Saturday to leave the man of the house home to study. He saw horses, but he didn't see any piggies but he could smell thems, so there's that. Then we went on a 1.5 mile nature walk and he did the whole thing.

In completely unrelated news, I had a spotting incident on Saturday but it was light light light and brown, so I think everything is still as good as it was. Plus, the all-day sickness has not abated. No siree, not at all. I did lose 2 or 3 pounds though. I eat. All day, but what I eat is so friggin' healthy, I'm bound to lose weight. Apple, anyone. Ice cold fruit just sounds so good.

I am not winning so many of the auctions on ebay for the books I wanted so I may just end up buying new off of amazon, since if I'm only going to save $1, I might as well have new. We'll see. I'm a sucker for saving a dollar.

Cooking: I have actually had enough energy and time and desire to cook, so I grilled three nights in a row (Porterhouse Steak, chicken, and lamb chops). Rissotto, brown rice, asparagus, salad, and so on. Yum. Food.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!! I don't stop by in a while, and look at what I miss! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy, birth and baby. :-)

    ReplyDelete