Monday, July 28, 2008

Does This Make Me Sneaky?

I have that follow up, placenta following ultrasound scheduled for August 18th.

Prior to scheduling it, I consulted with my husband. He had a preference for time and date (I gave him 6 choices), and he voiced a preference for location (the place where he gets a chair). I did not want to go to the Chair Place because that is where I did the infertility ultrasounds and it's sort of a downer there, but the bathroom is in the room, so that helps. The other, newer places have changing rooms and whatnot but apparently no chairs. Whatever.

Now, it turns out my husband cannot make it to the ultrasound due to a work conflict (or a confliction, as I like to say). I am a little nervous about what this ultrasound will show, but I know that the tech won't tell me anyway. I'll get the results when I go to the ob on Thursday (the appointment which my husband also cannot make). So, I was thinking, just for the heck of it, how about I find out the baby's sex when I go to the ultrasound and then not tell him?!?!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment