- Cervical is at least 3.4 cm long and tightly closed
- Heartbeat is 143 and steady
- brain is present and accounted for
- 4 chambers to the heart are beating appropriately
- we have a 3-vessel umbilical cord
- the placenta looks good and Doppler flows assure us that everything is A-OK fine
- stomach - check
- arms, legs, and genitals are all present and appropriate (what those genitals are, I cannot say as I do not know...I looked at the them. Mr. Long-Suffering looked at them. The technician looked at them. The technician knows, but we did not ask her to divulge that information. I may google pictures later to see if anything I saw looks like anything.)
- Bobo weighs 1 lb 2 ounces +/- 3 ounces, which is good and big. I grow them big.
So now, for your viewing pleasure, I give you the ultrasound photo of a profile of Bobo's head. Bobo is sucking his/her thumb in the picture.
And here is a photo of Bobo taken from the outside outside while i was on vacation last week.
Oh, I had ben all excited that I made it half way through my pregnancy this time gaining only 4 pounds, whereas last time, I had gained 20 (of the eventual 65) by now. However, this is not true. I weighed myself again and I have gained 8 lbs, which according to Dr. Internet is completley average and normal and that I will gain 0.5 to 1 pound per week from here on out. So, there you have it. I maintain that the entire 8 pound has gone to my chest. I dare you to say otherwise.