Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ohmygod

I am so totally addicted to NBC's new show, "Singing Bee". I love it, but I am sad that during the tiebreaker at the end, you can lose by getting one wrong and the other contestant does not need to get one right to win. My husband thinks he knows all these songs and stuff, but dude, he didn't even know the words to the Fresh Prince & DJ Jazzy Jeff's "Parents Just Don't Understand". I'll type the lyrics and then leave a big blank and you see if you can figure it out. I'll type it in white font and when you are ready to guess, you can "highlight" the selection to see teh answer, OK. Here we go:

Ok. Here's the situation.
My parents went away on a week's vacation
And, they left the keys to the brand new Porsche {end highlighting here}

1 comment:

  1. They left the keys to the brand new Porsche. Would they mind?
    Well, of course not...

    ReplyDelete