Monday, July 30, 2007

Select Photos from My "Vacation"

The View from my cottage. It's a nice view. I spent a lot of time just looking as it wasn't really nice enough (nor were we well enough) to do anything.
The weather started getting rough, the tiny bost was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless crew, the ------ would be lost.
My cottage, showing the 60 mph winds blowing the birch tree over. This is after the gutters from over the door blew off.
Mr. L-S lighting the heater because the low was in the upper 40s. Also, not the blanket over the door and the cooler holding it there. The door did not seal so well and with the 60 mph winds blowing right at the door, there was a breeze through the cottage. Not worried about carbon monoxide poisoning though. I was worried about the flame in teh heate rgoing out and us getting gassed with propane but then I remembered the breeze would dissipate that as well before we blew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment