Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas re-visited

Mr. Long-Suffering got me a web cam for Christmas. I opened the box, just looked at it, and said, "I don't get it." Apparently, he got it so we could teleconference when I'm gone during the week. When he said that, I started to cry again since it means he thinks I'll be commuting from far away for a long time. Very sad. I wanted a potato peeler for Christmas, a can opener, and socks. How hard is this? I got the can opener and the socks, but I got a webcam instead of a potato peeler. Potato peeler would not have made me cry, that's for sure. Husband is a good man who tries to be thoughtful, but he's a man and he's not in my brain and doesn't know how sad and conflicted I already am about commuting away from him and boy. This might have been the worst Christmas ever. And that's saying quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment