Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Look at me, my face is red

I got screwed on ebay. I paid $50 for that inflatable bed and it never came (nor did the person ever respond to my email or ebay messages). I've opened a claim with paypal. I also bought the other inflatable bed from amazon, who I doubt will screw me. Oh well. I learned some lesson here, though I am not sure what it is. The seller has a rash of recent "non-deliveries" in the last two weeks. I wonder if someone highjacked a perfectly decent account. The account was 100% positive feedback until about 3 weeks ago (right around the time I did my thing) and it's all been bad since. Or maybe the person does this...makes a good account and then BAM and screws people. Whatever. I hope I'll get my money back and I'll get a bed. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment