Wednesday, August 15, 2007

t-minus 11 seconds to freak out

I just wrote the email accepting the job, providing they increase my vacation to 3 weeks. Ugh. I feel sick. Whenever I make a big decision, I feel sick, so it's not like this is some omen of a bad decision. It's just who I am. I figure every decision I make it the one that could potentially ruin my life.

I don't recall feeling sick when I accepted my husband's marriage proposal. He just asked me to marry him to shut me up while I was complaining, so I just felt guilty, not sick.

I don't recall feeling sick when we decided to have a baby either. It wasn't until 3 months later when I knew we wouldn't be having a baby without medical help that I felt sick.

So, there we have it. I only feel sick about job-related things and buying/selling houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment