Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Bulletized Points

  • In honor of MOther's Day, my son slept until 8:15 this morning (after 5 in my bed with no diaper, but nothing of note to report about that).
  • In honor of Mother's Day, my quiche is in the oven. We have two quiches, French Toast Casserole, and banana muffins with cream cheese frosting. The only person coming is my dad. Odd, that. But hte brunch is for me so it doesn't matter.
  • In honor of Mother's Day, Day Care made cards where the kids said, "I love my mom because..." and then they all filled it in. We got a copy of what everyone said.
  • Chuckles: She hugs and kisses me.
  • Meghan: She gets the fungus out of my ears. (!!!)
  • Jim: She buys me things. (Now that's a man with priorities.)
  • Robbie: I love my mom. (Robbie is not necessarily the brightest bulb in the box.)
  • Name so unique I cannot use it: She takes me fun places and lights me. (OK, then.)
  • The class picture also came home and I must say, my child is FREAKIN' adorable and so grown up. Makes me want to have another...wait, good, then.
  • It's raining, so outdoor activities will be curtailed but I did finish planting all my pretty perrenial flowers yesterday, so the rain will do them good.

No comments:

Post a Comment