Monday, February 26, 2007

Day 1

So, the following things happened on Friday:
  • Jenn called me before my alarm went off again (2nd straight Friday)
  • I wowed 'em at work with another brilliant money-saving idea
  • I then promptly quit my job
  • I went to Costco for 15 minutes, bought 7 things and spent $70.70
  • I pulled Chuckles out of day care
  • Lastly, I told all of this to my husband, who was stunned to say the absolute least

So, today is Stardate: 1 on the Mothership named Invention. I have a schedule of activities outlined on graph paper for the week so no one goes crazy. Chuckles is *still* asleep so here's teh condensed version:

Monday - laundry, change sheets, vaccum family room, groceries

Tuesday - health club, clean bathroom, library

And so on. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment