Saturday, February 03, 2007

Did I mention I live two places and forget things

I forgot to bring a brush to the apt this week, so Tuesday, when I got up for work, I realized this. I put 9 lbs of product into my hair and went to work hoping I looked intentionally messy instead of just messy. That evening I bought one of those black combs from grade school picture day.

Coming back home this weekend, I left my birth control pills at my apartment. Since I only take them every-other day anyway, I guess I'll only miss one. By the way, why do I only take them every other day? To save money, reduce my exposure to hormones, but really, my subconscious is hoping that some low level of pills will keep all my bad symptons at bay (hair growth, weight gain, acne, etc) but somehow make me ovulate and get pregnant without getting back on teh infertility roller coaster. I want to be like everyone else who does not have to consciously decide to have a second baby. I just want it to happen on accident or by surprise so that the decision is not actually mine to make. Crazy, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment