Sunday, February 18, 2007

love/Hate relationships

I have the following love/hate relationships:

  • Jenn (because she was the first one to call me on my birthday..but it was 5 o'clock in the morning)
  • Whole Foods (because they actually have vegan cheese...but their distribution center is less than 2 miles from my house but the closest retail outlet is 30 miles away)
  • Trader Joe's (because they have hemp seed granola...but their nearest store is 30 miles away, too and not in the same place as Whole Foods)
  • Mr. Long-Suffering (because he volunteered to come change my flat tire for me...but he's completely insufferable in almost every other way right now)

1 comment:

  1. Time for a counselor. It may even be worth taking work off for (tell your man that). I don't think you have the answer to this dilemma, and people usually don't. Divorce is not the answer and neither is staying home. Essentially, someone needs to wake him up and remind him he's married (the give and take thing). I'm here to talk to, but I think you're more comfortable blogging, so I'll just become a regular reader instead of relying on calls and emails.

    ReplyDelete