Saturday, February 03, 2007

What are we eating for Super Bowl?

I was originally planning on making chili and cornbread (with spinach dip and a shrimp tray).

Upon consultation with Mr. Long-Suffering who will do most of the eating, we are having a Gino's East pizza (they sell them frozen at the store for $9..I thought about doing a delivery pizza but I think the reservation needed to be in two weeks ago since this is the biggest Super Bowl of the Century...note though that it's early in teh century).

So we're having French Onion dip, wavy lays, pizza, and the cake.

I was looking for veggie shreds so I could make Chuckles an English Muffin pizza of his very own while his dad and I ate good Chicago-style deep dish pizza. Looks liek the kid is getting goat cheese instead.

Futher to this, I'd like to point out at Mayor Daley and teh Mayor of Indianapolis have a wager. Furthermore, I'd like to point out that the Indiana stuff sucks (popcorn and tomato juice, anyone). So, Chicago is ponying up cheesecake, pizza, beer, etc. Indianapolis better hope they lose so they can get some good stuff.

Note to all: I live in Indiana, but in the suburbs of Chicago. Apparently, I have nothing in common with the rest of the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment