Thursday, October 26, 2006

Big Changes Brewing in the Sarcastic Household

And I'm not talking diapers (although I think that needs some attention right now).

OK, I'm back. Where was I? Oh yes, changes. We are selling our house and relocating. I quit my job and am starting a new one next week. My husband will also quit his job once our house sells, and we'll relocate somewhere. Nothing like doing everything all at the same time. So here's the count:
1. New Job (in a new field)
2. Sell House
3. Buy House
4. New Job (TBD)
5. New day care
6. Relocate to a new city, county, state, etc.
7. I foresee a nervous breakdown here somewhere. Probably mine.
8. Did I mention I will be living with my sister-in-law while I go to my new job while my husband and son stay in our house and try to sell it? I didn't??? I must be blocking that part out of my mind. In fact, I must be out of my mind to leave my Chuckles behind.
9. Have I gone completely mad? I haven't been away from my son for more than 14 hours during his entire life (with the exception of a 30-hour hospital stay for my appendectomy but I was drugged, so I hardly recall).

No comments:

Post a Comment