Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A little more...

I'm slightly horrified that the first recipe I posted contained canned dough. I swear I only made it because someone requested it specifically. Normally, I'm all whole wheat flour and sea salt and whatnot. My poor kid wasn't even allowed real cake on his first birthday. I just gave him teh fruit from the atomic cake.

Speaking of my poor kid....I don't let him watch TV. I just don't get why anyone would let their infant and then toddler do it. OK, that's not true. I would totally let a second child watch TV while the first kid ran around like a screaming banshee if it meant I got to pee in peace with the door closed. So, Chuckles eats no Chips Ahoy and knows not Baby Einstein. I have a sneaking suspicion my mother-in-law (MIL) lets him watch TV and feeds him cake. I swear my parenting decisions are not a personal indictment of how she raised my husband. In fact, I think she did a bang up job (what with the responsible and the not beating me and everything). I just don't want to let my son watch TV right now. OK, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment