Monday, February 04, 2008

Google may be the Devil, but it sure is fun

If you search for
"flush washcloth down toilet hands knees clean floor"
on Google, I am the FIFTH website that comes up. Woo Hoo.

What I cannot believe is that if you google search "Chuckles does not nap" my site does not come up in the first 20 or so. I must make this post right now that will make it come up.

Searching SarcastiCarrie gives you a lot of things that aren't me (or are me but aren't me here). Searching AngeliCarrie gives you a whole bunch of things that are really not me, but searching DemoniCarrie gets you here, eventually.

Searching "long follicular phase short luteal phase pcos" gives you hits on soulcysters, and all kinds of things that I search yield hits on Stirrup Queens.

I think that when you google "Dear Al Gore nap ride car" I should come up (oh and I do but you have to google that and not "Dear Al Gore nap drive in car"or something).

1 comment:

  1. But searching "sarcasticarrie blog" brings you right up!

    It's fun to play with google.

    ReplyDelete