During the previous 24 hours, I have cleaned up the following fluids:
- pee (dripped off of small one as he spun around after peeing on the potty)
- poop (same small person had a very loose bowel movement that...well, I'm sure you can imagine)
- Spittle (small person learned how to make "zerpies" at me...you know, zerpies, like razzberries but without my belly involved)
- snot (for the love of god, don't wipe your nose on the couch, use your sleeve or a tissue)
- vomit (good morning, mommy, cough-cough-bleck)
- and blood (after my shower, I was toweling off and icked on the floor)
I know I am lucky and everyting to have my husband (whom I love once again) and my son (who is my sole reason for carrying on every day), but some days, I'd like a maid.