Saturday, December 08, 2007

Icky News

As my profile says that I am up on current events, I will now mention the following, just to prove it.

  • Earthquake in Bali during summit.
  • Stacy Peterson married a man who had been married three times before and who was 20+ years her senior. And now she's (probably) dead. And her husband is smiling on TV every day and the paprazzi are camped out outside his house.
  • A man shot and killed his ex-wife in front of their two kids a few miles from my home. They were in a public place exchanging custody of the kids. Then he killed himself.
  • That shooting rampage in a mall: Ick.
  • Traffic so bad my eyes bleed (hours wasted in car not getting anyone to sleep)
  • Obama & Oprah bonded over having funny names that start with O
  • Two Words, America: Chuck Norris
  • and on a lighter note, The Mom Song (love it)

No comments:

Post a Comment