Sunday, December 30, 2007

Why did I read that?

I just went back and read some of my awful posts from July. Why? I get a knot in my stomach just thinking about it, but for some reason, every few weeks, I go back and read it again and again. I think I'm either a glutton or a sadist. Or both. I am so glad 2007 is coming to a close. I hope 2008 is better.

Speaking of 2008, I went to Target today to buy my Christmas cards for next year. 50% off, baby. Anyway, I bought photo holder cards again and I hope. hope hope hope, that next year's picture is Chuckles sitting in a chair with a cheesy smile with some kind of tiny baby half schlumped over next to him. Maybe wearing a Santa hat.

1 comment:

  1. I just went and read those post you linked to. OMG!!! That is SO rough for you guys! I can't believe it! I'm so glad that it all worked out and the wonderful doctor was able to diagnose and treat the salmonella. And I'm glad you all recovered well.

    ReplyDelete