Saturday, January 19, 2008

I came, I saw, I surged

I guess I had my LH surge yesterday. It already looks like it is fading tonight. There's something so normal about that, I don't even know what to think. Of course, the surge precedes ovulation by 24-48 hours, so that means, I will most likely ovulate on CD25. Now there's something so abnormal about that, it almost makes sense.

I'd like to point out that if I do get pregnant this cycle, I will almost immediately be considered 6 weeks pregnant because they date from your last menstrual period no matter what you say (this happened last time I was pregnant and I ended up having the baby right around when I predicted...even though they knew what day I got the trigger shot...they are so ingrained using the LMP date).

As a total last minute thing, we were invited to an indoor water park for the MLK holiday and despite my dislike of traveling with my child, I think we're going. It's an opportunity we can't pass up. It has an indoor water park and an indoor amusement park. I mean, what's not to love. Plus it's near Starved Rock State Park and this time of year, there is eagle watching and frozen water falls. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment