Friday, January 25, 2008

My New Best Friend

Here we are posing with the newest family member. That's all free & clear h/e detergent on top there and OxiClean in the foreground. This is basically my "laundry dungeon" as Mr. Long-Suffering calls it. Note that even the cat is interested (did I tell you that to avoid mold, you should leave the door open until the washer is dry? Well, you should and I found Lisa inside the washer one day.)


Everyone likes to push buttons. There are so many buttons. I used lots of them last night when I stripped Chuckles's bed after a rather bizarre incident that left everything soaked. (Do you see my 500 ounces of laundry detergent in the background...I did find out that Kirkland brand free/clear detergent is h/e compatible so 300 of those ounces are good...should I just give my soap to my mom?)

No comments:

Post a Comment