Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Holiday is OVER (can I get an amen?)

All is right with the world. The wrapping paper is in the trash. All the gifts are away. The pile of boxes in the living room has been broken down and sent to the recycling. Some gifts have even been returned already. I am back at work. Everything is better. Oh and no one worked today so traffic was fab. Instead of coming up to stay with the in-laws, I stayed home last night and drove into work this morning. 90 miles, 90 minutes. Excellent (please don't tell the nice officers as I was never in a zone with a speed limit over 55).
I even had a great day at work today and even though I am in training, I saved my company thousands of dollars in rework costs. So, woo hoo to me.
Oh, and I bought a rotisserie chicken at Costco for dinner, so I am feeling groovy.

No comments:

Post a Comment