Friday, December 01, 2006

More about my little foray into speeding ticket land

I'll be attending driving school in a state in which I do not live in a county no where near my home. But, since I live half the time with my SIL and her hubby, it will be just fine.

So, I had asked my SIL and her hubby on Thanksigiving if they run radar through that nature preserve and they assured me that the police did not. This was confirmed when I noticed my BIL drived 60 mph through there. So, when I noticed I was going 40, I had two options, obviosuly. I could slow down or put on my brights so I could see any animals that were about to dart in front of me. I opted to put on my brights, which illuminated the highly-reflective police car that was waiting for me at the bottom of the hill around the curve. Whee.

No comments:

Post a Comment