Friday, December 15, 2006

Need fashion help now





And I'm not sure I know how to rotate pictures, so if I can't figure it out, just turn your head sideways and look, k?
The occasion is an afternoon christening at a Catholic church in a relatively affluent area on Sunday. The luncheon afterward is being held at someone's house. My husband is the godfather (if that matters at all).


I can combine the pieces in any order. Here are the clothing pieces

TOPS: grey twinset, black twinset

Bottoms: A-line black skirt, A-line stretch gray skirt (also, a long black skirt with a slit to the knee...if I make the long skirt substitution I will alter hosiery and shoes appropriately)

Legs: Black tights and black flats....if long skirt, black sheer hose and black heels

No comments:

Post a Comment