Friday, March 02, 2007

Oh, have I really come this

I have nothing to say. Ok, that's not true. I have lots of things to say, but I'm afraid they are not terribly interesting, so you are forewarned. Feel free to bail out of this post at any minute.

  • Chuckles woke up in the middle of the night because he still does not sleep through the night consistently. I have no idea what time it was, but I did go in there and comfort him. I have only the vaguest recollections of it though.
  • I think my husband is exacting elaborate revenge. Because I was gone for 4 months, he worked late the last two nights. We should be even now, right?
  • 53 minutes is not a long enough nap, go back to sleep kid.
  • If a child pees out of his diaper after 2 hours, 3 days in a row, does that mean he needs the next size diaper?
  • Why was Grey's Anatomy a re-run? Aren't we in the middle of a sweeps period?
  • I took Chuckles to Great Clips for a haricut (coupon for $5.99). I wanted to get my money's worth, but now he looks like the littlest neo-Nazi skinhead. Not a good look on a blond-haired blue-eyed kid. He's so freaking cute though, but really 1-1/2 on the back and 3 on the top on the clippers might be a smidge too short.
  • During aforementioned haricut, Chuckles refused to be the big boy I know he is and sit anywhere but on my lap with his face buried in my neck. I'm covered in hair clippings and have a crick in my neck now.
  • I dropped peanut butter chocolate chip cookies off at my old workplace (two ago workplace, argh, so confusing) and visited and put out feelers for a new local job. Also, showed off my child's speaking and comprehension.
  • The peanut sauce from last night had good flavor but was a wee bit goopy and there was much too much of it. Only needed about 3 T for the whole dinner and the recipe made about a cup, which I put on the food, so overdone. Much too much. But good flavor. Will cut the recipe in half or more next time and might thin out with water before putting it on the food.
  • Chuckles loves "HAM".
  • Note to self: Go to library and get books on potty training.

No comments:

Post a Comment