- Corned Beef (and hot dogs for some less-adventurous children)
- Mashed Yukon Gold and red potatoes
- homemade Irish soda bread
- Coffee (all Irished up with whiskey, kahlua, and whipped cream)
- heart-shaped cake with a big green shamrock in the center and candy pieces sprinkled on it
Chuckles haad a great time playing in his tent and tunnel with his six-year old aunt. This morning, he keeps talking about where Grandpa sat and where his 13-year old uncle built a tower WITH BLOCKS and so on.
I had a bit too much Irish coffee and couldn't fall asleep or stay asleep then (dang caffeine), so when Chuckles rose for the day slightly before 7 am, I was less than enthused. And if Saturday feels like Tuesday, then Sunday feels an awful lot like Wednesday, so Happy Hump Day.