Monday, November 27, 2006

How Techno-Savvy am I?

Well, yesterday, I watched last week's Grey's Anatomy on abc.com's streaming video site. It worked well and I did not need to download a special player to do this. If you missed an episode of Desperate Housewives or Lost, you can watch it at abc.com while writing out your Christmas cards like me.

Also, I just bought this set of Ginsu knives from amazon.com for $24.99 as a gift for Mr. Long-Suffering for Christmas. Poor man hasn't had a sharp knife in years.

Because it was only $24.99 and qualified for free shipping (fi I spent $25), I looked for something inexpensive (less than shipping) to buy to get the free shipping and I found Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks from A to Z, which got a good review from askmoxie.org (where I hang out and read up on all things parenting. In fact, I had a question featured over at askmoxie last December when I was ready to tear every single one of my hairs out one by one. In fact, last December I was so sleep deprived, I had some thoughts that I won't repeat now because they were so crazy, we'll just say I was tired. I do know now why sleep deprivation is prevented by the Geneva Conventions on torture though.

No comments:

Post a Comment